IronBand™ is the perfect WordPress theme for bands , musicians and DJs. Everything is in details. The design is unique and comes with layered PSD. The theme includes all major features : Events and Gigs , HTML5 audio Player , YouTube Videos , News , Discography , Photos and Biography and even a Booking section. Everything’s there.
Fans will be able to follow you on all major social media including SoundCloud , Vimeo , YouTube , Twitter and Facebook. You can add your own social media.
With IronBand™ , customize what you want and how you want it.
Using our control panel , there are thousand ways to make the look and feel as you want it.
You will be able to customize every little pieces from fonts , colors , sizes , and background images easily using our control panel. After all , we have designed this theme for you. If your sound is unique , you website should be. We got it!
Oh yeah ! Finally , this site is responsive and it kicks ass !
If you like this theme , don’t forget to rate it
What people said about it :
“Bought it right away , and playing with it right now. SUCH a great theme !—matsbox”
“Absolute quality work here!—hughkingkartel”
“My thanks for such a great theme—Luther92”
“About your customer services : You are awesome!—CharlzWllt”
“Worked perfectly – thank you for all your wonderful support—Usnraver!”
“Thank you so much ! I love your theme , very intuitive and good skills !—JulienCotel”
*Images (except the background images and icons) are not included in download file. See credits below.
- Fully responsive
- Easy options and control panel
- Thousand ways to change the look and feel !
- Option to have different background images on each pages
- WPML Ready
- Made with HTML5 and CSS3
- Fontawesome used for icons
- Smoooooth Scrolling
- MP3 Player
- Amazing Revolution Slider included !
- Fully working AJAX/PHP/MySQL newsletter form
- Easy Mailchimp Integration
- Work with social medias
- Clean and Layered PSD Included!
- Live Twitter Feed
- Working Newsletter form
- Commented HTML5 and CSS code
- Good documentation
Photos Credits : (Photos are not included)
Updates / Changelog
V.2.1.5 – 12.11.2020
V.2.1.4 – 12.08.2020
- Now compatible with WordPress 5.6
- Fix jQuery warnings for WP 5.6
V.2.1.3 – 08.19.2020
- Fixed Ironband options issues on wordpress 5.5
- Fixed double click issue to open submenu on mobile
- Fixed deprecated JS and PHP code
V.2.1.2 – 04.26.2019
- Fixed googlefonts loading issue
- Fixed background image issue
- Fixed form dropdown issue
- Removed Favionme option. We have to use the native wordpress option.
V.2.1.1 – 07.27.2018
- Added the theme translation file .POT
- Fixed woocommerce template issue
- Update FontAwesome to 4.7.0
V.2.1 – 06.14.2016
V.2.0.3 – 12.01.2016
- Fix demo importation error if import folder does not exist
- Fix issue where people had to activate woocommerce plugin to make the theme work
V.2.0.2 – 14.09.2015
- WooCommerce template to be compatible with WooCommerce 2.4.6
- Fix widget Widget_Recent_Posts Widget now show the related category with the correct number of posts , and fix the stripos() php error.
- Fix browser title for shop pages
V.2.0.1 – 22.05.2015
- Updated WooCommerce to 2.3.8. All templates are up date
- Fixed dropdown “Country” on WooCommerce
- Now Retina ready !
- Added retina css for logos in header and footer
- Updated CSS for dropdown and checkboxes in forms
- Updated TGM to 2.5
V.2.0 – 17.12.2014
V.1.7.0 – 14.08.2014
- Fix contact form dropdowns
- Fix slider arrows on mobile
- Add option to show / hide post author
- Add option to show / hide breadcrumbs
- Fix radio player on some browser versions
V.1.6.9 – 16.06.2014
- Fixed redux group field order
V.1.6.8 – 02.06.2014
- Updated Redux Backend Font Awesome to 4.1.0
- Added a category filter to the Recent Posts widget
V.1.6.7 – 29.05.2014
- Updated Font Awesome to 4.1.0
- Fixed single post image original width
V.1.6.6 – 29.04.2014
- Added get_content() to archive-photo template
- MailChimp Fix and update to v2.0
- Added Facebook page url option for the like button to work
- Fixed social networks custom icons
- Fixed Redux upload field bug
- Updated Advanced Custom Fields
- Added Responsive On / Off option
V.1.6.5 – 16.04.2014
- Added post archive default template option (List / Grid)
- Added featured image options within each single post
- Revamped ajax pagination system
- Moved the contact options from theme panel to the contact template it self.
NB : This will break the existing page. You will need to enter your contact info within contact page it self
- Fixed breadcrumbs bug
- Fixed scheduled gigs 404 page.
NB : You will need to edit and re-save each scheduled gig in order to make it work
- Fixed newsletter widget when used within a sidebar zone
- Support get_content within all archive templates.
- Fixed child theme redirection bug when saving theme options
V.1.6.4 – 04.04.2014
- Fixed child theme style path
- Added category filter to photos template
- Added single page for gigs
- Added Upcoming / Past Gigs filter to gigs page template / widget
- Updated Font Awesome to 4.0.3
- Updated Theme Options
- Updated Social Media theme options to support multiple entries
- Updated Contact Page custom fields
V.1.6.3 – 12.03.2014
- Added a setting for single post to show the featured image in Full width / Original Size / None
- Added 2nd level menu support to the mobile
- Added child theme support
- Added caption to the photo section in lightbox
- Fixed Mailchimp newsletter ajax call
- Fixed an issue regarding the footer in single video post
- Reduced presets background quality for faster page load
V.1.6.2 – 05.03.2014
- Updated default data import system. Now imports directly from our live server
V.1.6.1 – 11.11.2013
- Fixed Media Manager disabling image selection; related to mismatched paths with included Advanced Custom Fields.
- Updated Advanced Custom Fields to 4.3.0
- Updated ACF Repeater Field to 1.1.0
V.1.6 – 31.10.2013
- Deprecated Homepage Blocks in favor of WordPress Widgets.
- Deprecated the following theme options : sidebar_for_posts ,
sidebar_for_videos , newsletter_label
- Removed the following theme options : post_type_label ,
radio_playlist_label , twitter_widget_label , posts_widget_label ,
gigs_widget_label , videos_widget_label , twitter_username
- Refactored all static widgets into proper , albeit basic , WordPress
Widgets. Calls-to-action are managed by Widget Areas in place of Home
Page , under Theme Options.
- Customizable widget area for the foot of your site; where the
newsletter module used to be.
- Each Post , Page , and Video , now has customizable widget area
(either left , right , or disabled).
- Added custom widget that allows you to choose a taxonomy to display
- Started reorganizing style.css based on principles of idiomatic
- Improved CSS/JS of carousels , more flexible.
- Implemented a CSS “panel” pattern for widgets and sidebar
- Cleaned up default data importation system; added setting up of
widgets and sidebars.
- Added IronBand Theme Options to WordPress Toolbar.
- Theme Options : Renamed “Homepage Blocks” to “Home Page”
- Redux > Widget Area Select : Added field to select , including
NULL , a widget area; similar to Menu Location Select.
- Redux > Menu Location Select : Cleaned up PHP syntax and added
- Redux : Added Group Field.
- Redux > Background Field : Replaced jQuery UI Tooltip with
Bootstrap Tooltip and Bootstrap Popover components to reduce theme
conflicts with other jQuery UI components.
V.1.5.1 – 18.10.2013
- Gigs : Restored post_status and trimmed trailing whitespace.
- Gig > Single : Added blank target for ticket link.
- Breadcrumbs : If a static home page isssigned , use it’s title in place of “Home”
- jQuery Tweet : Added blank targets for all links.
- Fixed bug with redirect on settings update
- Fixed bug with theme deactivating on settings update
- Theme Setup : Trimmed trailing whitespace , cleaned up syntax and added exit after wp_redirect() called in iron_theme_activation()
- Taxonomies > Video + Photo : Changed taxonomies to hierarchical (like categories). Previously behaved like tags.
- ACF : Removed ACF fields for Video/Photo taxonomies. Using native WordPress meta box.
- Upgrade system now streamlined as a “version number”-oriented process rather than “feature detection” process.
- Integrated 1.4.1 migrations with additional fixes related to ACF field keys beeing forgotten from deletion process.
- Taxonomies : Enabled taxonomy meta boxes. Deleted previous code related to ACF drop down.
- Theme Options > Social Media > Facebook App ID : Update description of field
- Functions : Cleaned up syntax and trimmed trailing whitespace.
- Fixed WP_Query filters for Gigs
- Theme Options : Added text field for audio player call-to-action label.
- Added ZIP for Slider Revolution and requirement for TGM Plugin Activation
- Theme Options : Added field to select a slider from Slider Revolution.
- Disabled jQuery Slider Revolution
- Home > Slider : Updated function to use WordPress Slider Revolution in place of deprecated jQuery solution.
- CSS : Updated z-indexes to accomodate for WordPress Slider Revolution.
- Replaced Oswald web font with new version that includes all western characters and glyphs.
- CSS : Updated @font-face declaration for Oswald web font and all occurrences in document with proper styles.
- CSS : Simplified font-family declarations to use sans-serif and serif only since stacked fonts were system defaults.
- Home Page Blocks : Fixed widget labels for Gigs and Videos not displaying. Mixed up conditional order.
- Home Page Blocks : Standardized PHP structure for News , Gigs , and Videos , for future merger.
- JS : Revamped AJAX “Load More” Pagination.
- Fixed bug with header menu custom background color
- Home > Blocks : Fixed PHP Notices.
- Site Header : Balanced out widths between Logo , Slogan , and Quote to prevent layout breaks because sum was wider than container.
- Fix blockquote occurences to be semantic , as per HTML5 specification.
- Taxonomies : Added terms to post_class filter.
- Photos/Videos Grid : Refactored Quicksand implementation.
- Home > Slider : Fixed line height; Used a normalized EM unit and removed padding variation for smaller viewports because of EM advantage.
- Home > Slider : Activated fullWidth option to center image.
- JS : Replaced double-quotation marks with single-quotation marks where applicable.
- Home > Slider : Added extra media queries for caption font-size. Normalized font-sizes and line-height.
- Site Header : Updated markup and styles to justify and vertically center logo , slogan , and quote.
- Theme Options : Fixed typo for default Site Header quote.
- fixed bug with header menu custom background color
- Home > Slider : Improved CSS to support responsive measures.
- Photo/Video Grid : Improved width/height settings. Demo images too small.
- Video Grid : Replaced hovered label with video title.
V.1.5 – 26.09.2013
- Fixed bug with Infinite Scroll on Mobile Devices
- Gigs : Show past events if it’s still within same day
- Gigs : Fixed bug with time not showing even if the option “Show time” isctive.
- Home > Gigs : Fixed Gig links
- Fixed bug with “show at most” options
- Social Network : Added Instagram
- Discography > Single : Remove the title « Album Description »
- Discography > Single : Remove « Track Listing » if no tracks found
- Discography : Added “external link” field for albums
- Standardized Date/Time within templates
- Added an option to disable fixed header on scroll
- Added an option to disable niceScroll
- Removed all color styles from base style.css
- Create additional template pages for News and Videos , (List / Grid)
- Personalize blocks titles and call to action texts
- Dynamic Change-log updates within option panel
- Gigs : Added option to hide the date
- Gigs : Modified the look and feel
- Header Quote : Removed double quotes if quote is empty
- Added the plugin Google Analytics for WordPress within optional theme plugins
V.1.4.3 – 16.09.2013
- Fixed bug with page background colour overridden by default background
- Fixed gig link from homepage
- Post Types : Fixed typo on `supports` parameter
V.1.4.2 – 15.09.2013
- Fixed bug with gig dates on home page
- Fixed bug with error showing on a category page
- Fixed custom post type thumbnail support
V.1.4.1 – 14.09.2013
- Content type carousels now fetch title from associated page template
- Added text fields to customize default playlist and Twitter block
- Added text fields to customize Gig calls to action
- Added text fields to customize Newsletter title and submit button
- Added blank image for default album thumbnail
- i18n : Replaced miused x() with _()
- Taxonomies : Cleaned up trailing whitespace and abuse of indentation
- Modified PHP syntax for post types to match taxonomy style
- Added option to configure number of slides to display on home page
- Globalized post_status and posts_per_page settings in pre_get_posts
- Archives : Removed Archive suffix from index titles related to wp_title.
- Reorganized the fields in Content Type tab for better readability of options
- Added settings to control posts per page for each custom content type
- Comments : Fixed submit button to match color palette.
- Archive : Moved get_header() to top of file to prevent fallback loop from breaking the title.
- Archive > News : Swapped labels for Next and Previous links.
- Pagination > posts_nav_link : Fixed links to match color palette.
- Updated Advanced Custom Fields to 4.2.2
- Fontello : Opera fails to fallback from FontAwesome to Fontello. Added CSS hack to target it and override its first webfont as Fontello.
- Gigs : Added title to events; Cleaner title output for Albums.
- Post Types : Added custom columns to all custom post types.
- Post Types : Improved display of URLs for Slideshows and Gigs.
- Taxonomies : Enabled display of taxonomy column for post types.
- Site Footer : Fixed layout of logo and social networks on palm-sized viewports.
- Gigs : Fixed and Centralized WP Querying
- Homepage Slider : Fixed PHP notice related to empty slides. Replaced query_posts with WP_Query.
- Added Individual Page Background Settings
- Updated jPlayer Plugin to v2.4.0
- Added Newsletter export option
- Migrated Gigs dates to native WordPress post_date
V.1.4 – 05.09.2013
- Fixed bug with audio player
V.1.3 – 04.09.2013
- Fixed bug with nav menu / theme location
- Made sure to use native WordPress jQuery version
- Automatically assign pages to templates after importing default data
- Automatically assign content types within admin panel after importing default data
V.1.2 – 30.08.2013
- Added WordPress native pagination support
- Now support 4 types of pagination
- Placed wp_head immediately before head closing tag
- Fixed minor bug
IronBand – Music Band & DJ WordPress Theme
For all copyright issues about Free Download
IronBand – Music Band & DJ WordPress Theme
Nulled, author contact: [email protected] We will remove this content! Thank you!